Azzul 1.1.4 (GPL)

Category: Others File/CD/DVD Catalog

Azzul 1.1.4 (GPL). Catalog your media with this tool.

Azzul is an easy to use application designed to help you maintain and organize a catalog with media collections, including CD-ROMs and DVDs, audio CDs, diskettes, removable drives, hard drives, etc.

What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]

· I added a .chm help file.
· Improved search mechanism.
· Search using plain text, wildcards or regular expressions.
· In Search window, I added icons to the found items.
· In Search window, if no search pattern is provided, I changed the error message with an information message.
· Locate and navigate from the Search window to an item into the main window.
· I added a "cancel search" functionality in the search window.
· I cancel the search when the search window is closing.
· I added a "Broken" flag to the AzzFile and AzzDirectory classes that specifies if the file (or diretory) could be read. When the disk is created, if there are not enough rights to read the directory or file, this flag is set and the scan is not interrupted. I added a new optional attribute "broken" to the serialized xml for "file" and "directory". (Gates affected: Xml Gate, Gzip Gate, Deflate Gate.)
· I created the "Text Gate" that exports catalogs in a human readable text format. It does not support import.
· I display a warning ...

Download Windows > Others > File/CD/DVD Catalog
Azzul, media organizer, organize media, catalog media, organize, organizer, catalog
source: www.softpedia.com
Download Azzul 1.1.4 (GPL)

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Free Software Today - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template